At last. I got the call. I have been approved for my Canadian Work permit. So, its back to Canada I go. In fairness the last few weeks have been so mixed, I dunno what to make of it all. I am certainly glad to be going back to work, and I love Toronto. But on the other hand, there is something to be said for having time with your family. Your brother or sister. Immigrants dont know that luxury. Its something we all take for granted I think. But we sure miss it when its gone.
I expected the past few weeks to be spent in holiday mode... chilling out abroad after a nice peaceful cruise. Things just dont pan out that way sometimes like we'd hope. I prob wont get that much time off for a long time now..
I actually spent the past 7 weeks working, up everyday... hard at the grind.. driving alot etc etc.
It will be nice to get back into a solid routine knowing where I stand with things. Thats been lacking for sure.
I will prob fly out Monday or Tuesday
Im not really motivated to write just now, I broke my toe playing hurling tonight and lost a necklace charm I have had for a long time... the sob stories are balanced by the good news though!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment